All the time we are rushing to earn more and more, hopping from job to job to get the best figure on the pay check. Obvious is the reason that we all are seeking better life with all those extra grands earned. Money cannot buy you everything…what!! d’aah! that sentence is nothing but a cliché. Money can buy you almost everything today. But some small silly pleasures of life can still be experienced free of cost. Having said that I’m not going to start the whole- “finding money in an old pair of jeans” or “one car four buddies and a road trip” kinds list. Undoubtedly all that is some “feel good” stuff, but what I mean is that it can be about more regular little stuff like
- Hearing your parents’ childhood stories…sometimes funny sometimes inspiring…but always priceless!
- Somebody kneading your feet after a looong tiring day…priceless!
- Lying on the terrace gazing at the stars completely into the “me zone”…priceless!
- Feeling the velvety head of a bald baby…priceless!
- Snuggling down in the quilt on a chilling winter night…priceless!
- The unannounced day off of your not so favourite teacher…priceless! 😉
- Gosh those puppy eyes & belly rubs!…priceless ❤
- Crossing the traffic light seconds before it turns red…priceless!
- Pirated blockbusters, authentic relationships and not vice-versa …priceless! 😀
- Listening on loop the song you feel is written just for you.. priceless!
- Being with a tipsy friend… priceless! 😉
- Remembering the right thing at the right time in an argument…priceless!
- Making somebody happy… priceless!
- Fulfilled expectations and promises lived up to…priceless!
- An honest compliment… priceless!
- Realizing that you are exclusive…priceless!
- Me+U=priceless 🙂
ohhh yeah.. How can I forget?
- Internet catching 4G on a 3G plan…priceless! 😀
These are just very few of the million things that go unnoticed each day…things we can do/feel good about…things nobody boasts about…things we can celebrate way more than we really do…things we don’t pay much attention to; things which are petty…but that’s life.. “petty”. Not everything every time has to be grand. Pleasures of life come in small packets too. 🙂
I know you have a bigger list of such tiny beautiful things which please you. Just sit back.. breathe.. and feel the joy of living…